Interior Design Consultations
Feel like you have a flair for decorating but are struggling to pull it all together?
Need direction and ideas for a new project?
Need to refresh the key rooms in your home?
Overwhelmed with choices?
If the answer is YES to any of these questions, then our Interior Design Consultation service is for you. During this time we can help and guide you with the following:
- Create your focal point
- How to put together the look
- Furniture placement “using what you own”
- Selection of paint colors
- Creative ways to display your art, accessories, and bookshelves
- Window covering style
- Suggestions of furniture and lighting to purchase
- Help or a second opinion on selecting materials that are going into a new build or remodel
Too many paint samples to choose from?
Struggling to find the perfect wall color to refresh your room?
Have you visited the paint store too many times already?
Scared of making too many mistakes?
Feeling “stuck” looking for the right colors?
Choosing color can be an overwhelming experience. Color has an immense effect on our mood and perception of a room.
Let a True Color Expert guide you to choosing your right colors from the start and “avoid any costly mistakes.” This is what we may cover during your two hour in home color consultation:
- Create a color palette for visual flow
- Pull a room together with color
- Select the right colors to complement the existing fixtures in your home
- We bring large color samples to help specify color
- Provide a specification sheet with names of paint colors with clear direction of color placement
How We Work
- Contact us via email to discuss your color project and the challenges you are encountering.
- We will schedule a mutually acceptable day for your color consultation
- We arrive at your home with our paint color samples from Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams and Full Spectrum Paints where we will pick out just the right colors to create the mood and back drop for your decor.
- We send you a detailed paint color worksheet outlining the color names and numbers for each room and what finishes work best for your decor.
- We definitely suggest you get samples and encourage you to test the colors in your home – viewing them in different light sources at different times of the day.